Saturday, March 23, 2013

ATC Swap on the Scrap Beach


On the Scrap Beach (http://thescrapbeach.ning.com), which is the place to be, held an ATC swap that I decided to join.  It was hosted by Brittany from the Beach.

This was my first time creating an ATC; and me being adventurous, I decided to join two groups (there I go being all extra again).  One group was Tim Holtz where you had to use 3 of his items.  The other group was mixed media (never did this neither).  I was on a roll.  You had to create 6 for each group and send in 5.

So, with all that said, I present to you the individual ATCs.

Tim Holtz
On the right: Destination stack, fragment, film strip
(non Timmy: digital print, mini staplers, and bead cover to make propeller)


Left:  gear, stamp, Destination stack, clock embossing folder.  Right:  Crowded Attic stack, fragment, metal button, stamp, flower die
(non Timmy:  washers, digital prints, epoxy tag type, feather, buttons, mini dimensional stickers, utee)

Left:  Destination stack, fragment, film strip, stamp.  Right: fragment, Crowded Attic paper stack, grunge letter, Lost and Found paper stack.
(non Timmy:  digital prints, mini stapler, utee, red glitter, inkessential white enamel accent on apple, metal corners, mini dimensional stickers)
Mixed Media

Digital prints, mini staplers, washer, red glitter, epoxy tag type, chain, metal word, inkessential white enamel accent.

Looking at my creations, I thought I did well for a first attempt.  I can't get worse (crossing fingers).

Well, that's all folks.  What do you think?  How can I improve on it?  I don't mind, keep it real.  Please comment, share, and like.  

Cheerios!?!?
(Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Trix.........)
J

No comments: