Saturday, April 6, 2013

G45 Secret Garden Tag /Dangle Swap

Ok! So I entered the G45 Secret Garden Tag /Dangle and/or Stick Pin Swap on the Scrap Beach (http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/) hosted by Krystal.  The guidelines were very specific and I wondered if I would be able to create something acceptable.

Well this was my first time doing such a swap.  I've never created a dangle to give to anyone.  Usually, I just make some bead charms to hang on my journals or a project that may need that effect.  Can you say nervous about the submission.  Should I have been?  You decide.



Faux book




Envelope box


The dangles


 Had to add an altered charm so I created epoxy pebbles and added it onto some flower shaped bead caps.



To the right and below you will find the altered dangles.









Tube housing "rain, rain go away; come back another day."

Well, that's all folks.  What do you think?  How can I improve on it?  I don't mind, keep it real.  Please comment, share, and like.  

Thanks.  TTYL :~)
J

No comments: