Saturday, April 23, 2016

Traveler's notebook Task Scheduler

Midori's and fauxdori's traveler's notebook are very user friendly.  Depending on the size, it's portability is flexible.  I'm preferably leaning to the passport and field notes sizes.  I'm all about compact.  The task schedule insert I created is very helpful.
 
You can create a time schedule with your to do's, list priorities and add notes.  I also add stickers to make it more of a scrapbook or junk journal feel.  Like with everything, you make it to your liking.  This insert is available at my Etsy store in standard, field notes, and passport size here.  It's available in color as seen above, or black and white with 28, 30, 31, and custom days printing.  It's an interesting little scheduler.

Well, that's all folks.  What do you think?  How can I improve on it?  I don't mind, keep it real.  Please comment, share, and like.

Thanks.
J

No comments: